The security of transactions may be jeopardized due to circumstances beyond the control of our service. To prevent this from happening, we recommend you to get acquainted with the following rules for converting electronic currency:
- Be extremely careful when filling in the “Account number” field of the addressee. Having made a mistake, you send your own funds to an unknown destination without the possibility of returning them;
- Never grant loans using “irrevocable” electronic payment systems. In this case, the chance to face the fact of fraud is extremely high;
- If you are offered to make a payment in a way that differs from that specified in the instructions for using our service, refuse to make the payment and report the incident to our specialist. The same applies to payouts for applications not created by you personally;
- Refuse to transfer funds owned by third parties through your own bank accounts. There are cases when such transactions for a fee led to the fact that the account holder became an accomplice in a financial crime, being unaware of malicious intent on the part of fraudsters.;
- Always verify the information that comes to your mail with the exchange office employee.
Our and similar services do not provide loans, do not take funds from users on credit or at interest, do not accept donations. If you receive messages of a suspicious nature on our behalf with details similar to ours or other details, refrain from fulfilling the requirements indicated there and report the incident to our support service.
With care about your financial well-being, eezy.cash